The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is conducted at national / international level for admissions to University-approved Bachelor Programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, etc.
AIMA UGAT 2010
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE FORTHCOMING UGAT 2010 TEST
|Test Date||15 May 2010 (Saturday)|
|Reporting Time for the Test||0900 Hrs|
|Last Date for applying online||30 April 2010 (Friday)|
|Last Date of receipt of printout of UGAT Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.500/-||03 May 2010 (Monday)|
|Filled forms received at AIMA, New Delhi after the last date will be rejected|
|*AIMA reserves the right to change the test date in case of any unforeseen eventuality.|
|HOW TO APPLY||Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:|
| Obtain Form with UGAT Bulletin against cash payment of Rs 4500/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi (Phones: 011-24653382 & 41757046). - Will be available by March 2010 |
| Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/ugat10 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. |
|Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/ugat10 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UGAT ADMIT CARDS?
For downloading your admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
1. Check website link: www.aima-ind.org/ugatadmitcard.asp seven days before the test date.
2. Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number
3. Take the printout of the admit card from the above link. Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
4. Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
5. Get the photographs n the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has graduated or graduating.
6. Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test